HTK-AS37 WW2 AFV Interior Colours paint set of 6
- Manufacturer: Hataka Hobby
- Type: model paint
- Medium: acrylic
- Size/volume: 6 x 17 ml
- Catalog price: €16.25
- Discount: -€2.44 (15 %)
HTK-AS37 contains a careful selection of colours required for modeling interiors of armoured vehicles during WW2.
HTK-AS37 “WW2 AFV Interior Colours paint set”
Although slightly different in each country and sometimes even between the factories manufacturing the same type of equipment, most commonly used interior colours of WW2 armoured fighting vehicles included: interior buff, dark grey and gearbox green. Those were obviously supplemented by colours of natural leather (for any leather elements), red primer (for not painted and replaced elements) and aluminium (for natural / bare metal elements and pieces of equipment).
HTK-AS37 contains a careful selection of colours required for modeling interiors of armoured vehicles during WW2. The set contains:
- HTK-A184 – Interior Buff – Standard colour of interiors of armoured fighting vehicles with closed crew compartments
- HTK-A164 – Panzer Dunkelgrau Base – Used for engines / mechanical parts. Also for interiors of German trucks and light (open) AFVs
- HTK-A175 – Red Primer Base – User for hatch edges of armoured vehicles and replaced elements left in factory red primer finish
- HTK-A185 – Gearbox Green – Used for gearbox and other transmission elements' covers of most types of armoured vehicles
- HTK-A078 – Aluminium – Used for all kinds of metallic interior elements and pieces of crew personal equipment
- HTK-A186 – Leather Brown – Used for imitation of any leather elements inside vehicles including seats, belts, leather handles, etc.