Meng LS-001 Messerschmitt Me-410!
- Manufacturer: Meng
Delivery time: 1-3 days
- Type: Aeroplane kit
- Medium: plastic
- Scale: 1/48
Plastic kit: Meng LS-001 Messerschmitt Me-410
The Messerschmitt Me410, nicknamed the Hornisse ("Hornet"), was a German heavy fighter and Schnellbomber used by the Luftwaffe during World War II. It was developed from the Me210 and fitted with a more powerful Daimler-Benz DB 603A engine, which greatly improved its flight performance . A BK5 50-mm cannon was added to the Me410B-2/U4?which greatly enhanced the combat capabilities. Hence it was called“bomber-killer”.
1/48 Messerschmitt Me410B-2/U4 heavy fighter plastic model kit: Length:278mm, Wingspan: 340mm.
- Beautiful lines of this aircraft are reproduced perfectly on the model
- Detailed cockpit
- An accurate reproduction of the engine
- Gun turret in the center of the fuselage is movable as the real aircraft
- Angle of flap, aileron, elevator, rudder can be selected
- Engine radiator can be open or closed.
- Two painting options provided.