HTK-AS72 Modern Polish Army AFV paint set
After joining NATO the Polish Army started to gradually implement the standard "NATO 3-colour scheme". In reality the colours used often did not comply with the official samples (e.g. several variants of green are still observed). In 2014 the new scheme was presented (featuring different brown and green shades) - claimed to be more effective vs. typical Polish landscape. Since then several types have been repainted (incl. PT-91, Rosomak, Dana, Osa), however Leopard 2A5s have recently returned to the original NATO colours. Polish mission to Afghanistan required development of desert camouflage for Rosomak IFVs, while US-originated desert patterns were inherited with HMMWVs and M-ATVs.
HTK-AS72 includes standard colours of Polish Army vehicles since 2000s.
The set contains:
- HTK-A152 – NATO Green – FS34094 / RAL6031 F9, used in so-called "NATO 3-colour scheme" on various Polish Army vehicles
- HTK-A188 – NATO Brown – FS30051 / RAL8027 F9, used in so-called "NATO 3-colour scheme" on various Polish Army vehicles
- HTK-A125 - NATO Black – FS37030 / RAL9021 F9, used in "NATO scheme" and "2014 scheme" on various Polish Army vehicles
- HTK-A260 – Greyish Green – BW400-6031, used in "2014 scheme" on Polish Army vehicles (incl. Leopard 2A5, PT-91, Rosomak)
- HTK-A261 – Greyish Sand – BW400-8027, used in "2014 scheme" on Polish Army vehicles (incl. Leopard 2A5, PT-91, Rosomak)
- HTK-A208 – Desert Beige – RAL1001, standard colour in desert conditions of KTO Rosomak (used in Afghanistan by PMC ISAF)
- HTK-A090 – Sand – FS33531 (CARC Middle Stone), standard desert camo colour of US-originated HMMWVs and M-ATVs
- HTK-A193 – Yellow Olive – RAL6014, standard overall colour of Polish Army auxiliary vehicles (trucks, trailers, etc.)