TERMS AND REGULATIONS OF ARMA HOBBY ON – LINE SHOP
Terms and regulations are valid for orders placed starting from 1st September 2017. Therms and Regulations for orders placed until 31st August 2017 are available at the end of this webpage.
The Arma Hobby on – line shop available under the following website – www.armahobby.com is owned as a business entity governed by Polish Civil Code, by two business partners who formed a type of a company, called a civil company, the two partners include:
- Mr. Wojciech Bułhak, operating as a the company partner, seated at Warsaw, 04-764, Iberyjska Street 7/49, taxpayer ID number 9521727873, business ID number (statistical state number) 140112680
- Mr. Marcin Ciepierski, operating as the company partner seated at Warsaw, 03-976, Berneńska Street 9D, taxpayer ID number 1132497854, business ID number (statistical state number) 142706738,
Jointly forming Arma Hobby s.c., a type of company ruled under Polish Civil Code, seated at Warsaw, 04-041, Ostrobramska 101/221, taxpayer ID number 1132870299, business ID number (state statistical number) 146945084, contact phone number 22 409 1971, e – mail address : email@example.com, hereinafter referred to as The Seller.
The Arma Hobby on – line shop Terms and Regulations set forth the terms under which it is possible and recommended to use the shop, as well as the terms and means to provide the on – line service by The Seller, which includes especially entering into on – line sales agreements, shaping and setting forth the rights and responsibilities between its parties, the complaint process and the withdrawal procedure and possibility.
The www.armahobby.com on – line shop cares about consumer rights. The Consumer cannot revoke his rights guaranteed by The Consumer Rights Bill (ustawa z dnia 30 maja 2014 r. o prawach konsumenta, Dz. U. poz. 827 z późn. zm.) This hereby given Terms and Regulations provisions less favorable than the bill’s provisions do not apply towards The Consumer, and the bill’s provisions take priority instead. The Terms and Regulaions provisions are set forth not to exclude or restrict consumer’s rights in any form applicable towards consumers by any bill or other commonly applicable legal document. Any arising doubts regarding the Terms and Regulations interpretation shall be ruled in The Consumer’s favor. The Consumer’s rights arising from The Consumer Rights Bill take priority over the hereby set forth Terms and Regulations every time the two clash.
Table of contents:
- 1. Definitions
- 2. General provisions
- 3. Services provided on – line
- 4. Sales agreement
- 5. Ordering and delivery process
- 6. Payment methods
- 7. Guarantees and complaint procedure
- 8. Withdrawal from the contract
- 9. ADR
- 10. Final provisions
Attachment 1 – withdrawal from the contract form
Attachment 2 – wihdrawal from the contract consumer instruction
work day – one day, between Monday and Friday with the exception of bank/public holidays and statutory free work days
registration form – an interactive form available on the shop’s website, enabling creating a customer account
order form – an interactive form available on the shop’s website enabling to place an order, especially through adding a product to an electronic cart and specifying the terms of a sales agreement with The Seller
Customer – natural person with the full legal capacity and, where the aplicable laws allow it, a natural person restricted in legal capacity, a business entity (corporation) with full legal capacity and a business entity that has a restricted different form of legal capacity, allowed by the applicable Polish laws and codes – all of which wish to enter into a sales agreement with The Seller, and all of which use or is about to use the on – line service.
Civil code – a bill which was established on the 23rd of April, 1964 abbreviated and reffered to also as k.c.
Consumer – a natural person entering into contract with The Seller to buy products not directly or indirectly attached to his/hers business operations,
Customer’s account – an on – line service defined with a personal name (login) and a password entered by The Customer gathering data through The Seller’s IT system where The Customer can store information regarding his contact data and his orders history placed within The Seller’s on – line shop
Newsletter – an on – line service provided by The Seller through e – mail which enables every subscribed member to receive periodic, automatic on – line free of charge information and promotional opportunities via e – mail message regarding the services provided by the on – line shop
Businessman – a natural person, corporations, business entities able to operate as businessmen, providing services for profit, either economic or professional
Terms and Regulations – the hereby set forth Terms and Regulations of the on – line shop available upon www.armahobby.com
On – line shop – the seller’s on – line shop service available upon www.armahobby.com
The Seller – the civil company partners, Mr. Wojciech Bułhak and Mr. Marcin Ciepierski operating jointly as Arma Hobby s.c. seated at Warsaw, 04-041, Ostrobramska 101/221, taxpayer ID: 1132870299, business ID: 146945084, contact phone number: 22 409 1971, e – mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Product – available in the on – line shop items being the subject of a sales agreement between a Customer and The Seller
Sales agreement – an agreement concluded on – line, long distance or off – premises between The Seller and The Customer via the on – line shop
Long distance or off- premises sales agreement – an agreement concluded between The Seller and a Consumer through an organized long distance/ off- premises agreements system without a need of at the same time presence of the parties to the agreement, using solely one or more long distance contact measures
On – line service – a service provided via an IT system using The Internet, by The Seller for The Customer via The Seller’s on – line shop
Consumer Rights Bill – a bill established in Poland on the 30th of May 2014
Order – a customer’s statement placed via the on – line shop, using the order form with the aim of concluding a sales agreement with The Seller, setting forth it’s specific details, such as the type and quantity of the product, shippment and delivery forms and costs, the payment form and other necessary customer data towards entering into contract
- The Terms and Regulations are constantly available on the www.armahobby.com website enabling every customer to read, download or copy it’s content at any given time.
- The Terms and Regulations are set forth for both Customers, Consumers and Businessmen using the on – line shop.
- The Seller states that he follows all the regulations regarding personal data protection, according to the Personal Data Protection Bill, established on the 29th of August 1997.
- Entering personal data is voluntary. Everyone whose personal data is being processed has the right to access, upgrade, check and correct all the data entered.
- The Customer is bound to use the on – line shop and the services provided by The Seller accordingly, specially in accordance to the Polish legal system and the hereby set forth Terms and Regulations, following established customs and with regard of IP and copyrights of The Seller and third parties. It is forbidden to enter illegal content on the website by The Customer.
- The purchase of products offered by The Seller is only available to EU citizens.
- All the information provided about the products and services offered by The Seller via his on – line shop (including prices and product descriptions) given on the www.armahobby.com website do not stand for a binding offer upon the Civil Code regulations, as mentioned in art.66 k.c., but are an invite to enter into a sales agreement as mentioned in art. 71 k.c.
- Using the www.armahobby.com on – line shop applies to and stands for every customer’s action which leads to getting to know any content provided on the on – line shop’s website.
- The on – line shop reserves the right to organise occasional contests and promotions for its users, which rules will be provided each time on the www.armahobby.com website.
- The products promotions organised via the on – line shop do not pile up (inosculate) unless the promotion rules say otherwise.
- The Seller provides via his on – line shop the following free of charge services: Order Form, Customer Account and Newsletter.
- Using all services available in the on – line shop (including entering into contract) is voluntary and free of charge.
- The IT system minimal technical requirements to use the on – line shop include:
- a) a computer, a laptop or other multimedia device with Internet access
- b) e – mail address
- c) an Internet browser using cookie files
- The Customer covers all the fees regarding using the Internet to get access to The Sellers website – including the access itself as well as the data transfer fees according to his Internet provider’s tariff.
- The abovementioned services (1.) are provided by The Seller 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. Any possible breaches and breaks towards providing the service will be announced prior via the shop’s website.
- The service providing agreement, enabling to browse through and view all the website’s content is concluded for a definite time period and shall be dissolved upon shutting the www.armahobby.com website down.
- The Customer shall enter only true and real data
- Customer Account service:
- a) to access and use The Customer Account one must fulfill two steps – complete the registration form (including entering an e – mail address) and click the “create an account” button;
- b) completing the registration form requires to enter an e – mail address, a password consisting of at least 8 characters. Next in the process is a confirmation link send to the e – mail address provided. Clicking the confirmation link sets up the account. After the confirmation one can enter other data to his account settings, like name, surname, home/contact address, zip code, taxpayer ID, company’s name, the company’s seat etc. This data enables to place and process orders within the shop;
- d) the on – line service providing agreement comprising of maintaining a customer account within the on – line shop is concluded for an indefinite time period and shall be dissolved upon receiving a written request to quit the account by The Customer via the contact e – mail address: email@example.com or via traditional post, sent to The Seller at Warsaw, 04-041, Ostrobramska 101/221,
- Order form service.
- a) the order form on – line service agreement is concluded for a definite time period starting from adding the first product to the electronic cart in the on – line shop and ending with a withdrawal from completing the order form or by the time the order form is completed and sent to The Seller herein referred as to placing an order (by clicking the “order with a payment request” button);
- b) the order form completing process is designed in a way that enables every consumer to get to know all the requirements before making a decision to enter into contract or to change the agreement;
- c) placing an order requires to fulfill two steps – completing the order form and clicking the “go to confirm the order” and clicking the “order with a payment request” button. Before clicking the “order with payment request” button one can change the order’s data using the guiding steps on the website;
- d) it is necessary to enter the following data to the order form: name and surname, address ( street, apartment number, zip code, city, country), e – mail address, telephone number and the product related data, such as its quantity, place and delivery method, as well as payment method. The Customers not buying as Consumers are required to leave their taxpayer ID and company’s name.
- The Newsletter service.
- a) the newsletter on – line service agreement is concluded for an indefinite time period and shall dissolve by the time The Customer sends a request to quit the subscription or clicks the “quit the newsletter” link send with each newsletter feed;
- b) the user or The Customer can receive other promotional or commerce related materials via an e – mail message send to those who allowed receiving it;
- c) to use the Newsletter feature one must provide an e – mail address and name and surname which are real and click the “send” button;
- d) the user or The Customer has the right to revoke the approval to receive the Newsletter simply by sending a request to quit to The Seller and withdraw his e – mail address from the newsletter subscription base or by clicking a “quit newsletter” link send with each newsletter feed.
- Complaint procedure.
- a) The Customer, in case of a failure of accomplishment the agreement’s purpose or in case of an improper execution of the agreement, has the right to file a complaint under the rules of the hereby given Terms and Regulations;
- b) complaints regarding the on – line services provided by The Seller or other kinds of complaints regarding the on – line shop (excluding those mentioned in § 7), The Customer can file using the company’s contact address, Warsaw, 04-041, Ostrobramska 101/221, or using the company’s e – mail address, firstname.lastname@example.org ;
- c) The Customer is asked to leave the following information along with filing the complaint:
- circumstances surrounding the complaint’s subject and potential defects such as the type of defect and the date of its occurrence
- contact data so The Seller can reach The Customer leaving the complaint
The abovementioned requirements are not compulsory and do not count into examining every case of a complaint.
- d) The Seller is required to answer a complaint right away, no longer than within 14 calendar days from filing it (receiving it).
- The right to withdraw from the on – line services contract is available to those Customers who at the same time operate as Consumers upon the rules set forth in this hereby given Terms and Regulations.
- The Customer who is a party to The Customer Account agreement which is of a permanent and indefinite character, can give notice of quitting the agreement at any time, effective immediately. This action shall be completed upon sending a written statement about quitting the account via the e – mail contact address.
- The Seller reserves the right to give notice of quitting those on – line services agreements of a permanent and indefinite character within 7 days in any case of a breach of this Terms and Regulations by a Customer.
- The agreement is commenced by placing an order via the order form on the on – line shop’s website.
- One has to have a functioning e – mail address to place an order through the on – line shop on the website.
- The agreement concluding procedure via the order form comprises of as follows:
- a) choosing the product (as a result of a range of technical actions) by clicking the “add to cart” button;
- b) filling in the proper data as shown in the order form (emphasizing on the necessary to execute the agreement data): name, surname, e – mail address, telephone number, delivery (shipment) address, company’s name and address, taxpayer ID, as well as choosing a payment and delivery method;
- c) after entering all the necessary data one shall receive a summary of the order (including all the selected detail regarding product such as its price and taxes, other fees required or not, the delivery costs and payment methods, invoice data information);
- d) placing an order will be possible after entering all the necessary personal data, accepting the Terms and Regulations (clicking a check box), confirming to be aware of the withdrawal possibility (clicking a check box) and then clicking the “order with a payment request” button
- The Seller enables The Customer to set up an account via the order form. Setting up the account is voluntary, one – time and free of charge. The data provided during the account’s registration will be used in future orders by The Customer.
- Immediately after receiving the order The Seller sends an e – mail confirming the order placed, in other words confirming the conclusion of the sales agreement using the e – mail address entered by The Customer during the ordering process. The agreement is concluded by the time the confirmation e – mail reaches The Customer.
- The confirmation message is summing up the order and further establishes all the necessary data and rules regarding the sales agreement, such as the quantity and type of the ordered product, the final cost of it, and the delivery price and/or the bargain deal that goes with the purchase.
- The preservation, protection, sharing and confirmation of all the most important rules regarding the sales agreement are being executed via sharing the Terms and Regulations on – line on the shop’s website and by sending the confirmation message to the address given during the ordering process.
- The Customer who set up an account is able to access it and check the order status after logging in on the shop’s website.
- 5. Ordering and delivery process.
- The delivery service is available within all the EU countries where it is possible to use the Poczta Polska delivery services and the product is being shipped to the address given in the ordering procedure.
- The delivery is payable unless the sales agreement says otherwise. The delivery costs (including transportation, delivery and post offices service) are being presented to The Customer during the ordering process. The specifics are being stored on the website in the “order delivery” bookmark.
- Collecting the product personally by The Customer in the Seller’s company’s offices is free of charge.
- The Seller gives The Customers the following delivery methods:
- a) by The Customer himself – at Warsaw, 04-041, Ostrobramska 101/221, or
- b) by a courier service – ‘Kurier Pocztex 48’.
- The delivery date varies between 2 and 5 workdays for domestic orders (1 to 3 in case of personal collection by The Customer); other destination see in the “order delivery” bookmark; unless the product’s description says otherwise (the date is sooner). In case of products (multiple orders) with different delivery date – the last day – the maximal date counts, but not longer than 7 workdays. The beginning of the delivery is estimated as follows: in case of choosing to pay in advance via a wire transfer, via debit/credit card on – line the delivery commences on the day The Seller receives the payment onto his bank account (the wire transfer, on – line payment bounces).
- The delivery method has an impact on the delivery date.
- The exact collection date in case of picking up the product personally by The Customer will be agreed upon with The Customer and will not take longer than 7 workdays from the purchase. The Seller will confirm the date, sending an e – mail message. The ability to collect the product will be further announced by The Seller.
- In case of any emergency regarding failure to deliver or selling out the ordered product or low stock of some product which may cause trouble in the delivery The seller will immediately contact The Customer to establish another delivery date and further procedure regarding the sales agreement execution.
- Further details on the delivery costs and methods are available on the on – line shop’s website in the bookmark “order delivery”.
- The Customer is informed about the delivery costs while completing the order form and in the confirmation e – mail which concludes the sales agreement.
- The Customer may change or quit the order until receiving the confirmation e – mail. After that the change or annulment of the ordered product is potentially possible upon negotiations with The Seller.
- When receiving the package The Customer shall personally or via a trusted person check the delivery’s state (is the package damaged, is the package in tact). In case of discovering damage or other discrepancies The Customer shall, by means possible in the courier’s presence complete a damage protocol and inform The Seller about the fact. If the product looks damaged The Seller asks The Customer not to take in the package. The abovementioned policies do not exclude or discriminate other complaint methods set forth in the Terms and Regulations. The following paragraph is to help out The Seller detect the cause of the product’s damage. The complaint procedure is not affected by using the abovementioned damage protocol or by not using it.
- The Seller enables the following payment methods:
- a) on – line payment via a credit/debit card, operated through an on – line payment system Payzee or PayPal.com, further detail on current payment methods are available on their respective websites, polcard.pl and www.paypal.com/pl
- b) wire transfer to The Seller’s bank account in mBank S.A., The Seller’s bank account number is: 33 1140 0000 3702 7490 2858, IBAN: PL, SWIFT: BREXPLPWMBK
- c) COD (cash on delivery – domestic orders only)
- d) in cash paying in person while collecitng the purchased on – line product personally in The Seller’s company’s office
- In case of choosing to pay by a wire transfer, on – line using his credit/debit card The Customer is bound to make the payment up to 7 workdays from receiving the confirmation e – mail, setting forth the total cost of the purchase (from concluding the sales agreement).
- After making the payment according to The Terms and Regulations, the order will be executed and sent to The Customer after the payment balances (bounces) on The Seller’s bank account.
- The Sellers documents the sale with a receipt, but is able to issue an invoice upon The Customer’s request.
- 7 Warrantees and complaint procedure
- The Seller is liable towards The Customer if the sold item has a physical or legal defect. The principles and scope of such warranty come directly from the civil code regulations (art. 556 – 576 k.c.).
- The Seller is bound to deliver a defect free (flawless) product.
- The Seller is liable towards The Customer for physical and legal defects of the purchased item. Physical defects stand for all the flaws and shortcomings of the product inside and outside it, the legal defects stand for a third party’s ownership of the item or other ownership issues with the product that were not disclosed to The Customer by the time of the purchase.
- The complaint may be filed in writing and send to The Seller’s company seat address – Berneńska street 9d, 03-976 Warsaw or file it on – line using The Sellers’s contact e – mail address: email@example.com or by completing the contact form given on The Seller’s website.
- The Seller is bound to respond to the complaint immediately, not longer than within 14 calendar days. If The Seller fails to respond within this time frame, the complaint filed by a Consumer is being processed as a valid and justified one.
- It is advised to enter the following data while issuing a complaint:
- circumstances surrounding the complaint’s subject (type of defects and date of its occurrence)
- describing The Customer’s demands towards the complaint (demanding reinstating the item to its proper state, or to issue a statement about lowering the item’s price, or to withdraw from the contract)
- The Customer’s contact data to process the complaint.
- The Customer who wishes to file a complaint regarding his warranty rights coming from the civil code shall return the defected item at The Seller’s cost to the following address: Warsaw, 04-041, Ostrobramska 101/221 . If such return was impossible to happen or very hard to process, The Customer shall give The Seller access to the defected item where it is being stored.
- 8 Withdrawal from the contract
- According to the art. 27 of The Consumer Rights Bill The Customer, who is a Consumer has a right to withdraw from the sales agreement concluded long distance or off- premises without giving a cause (without justification).
- The right to withdraw from the Contract is available within 14 calendar days from taking the item into possession by The Customer or a third party designated by The Customer other than the courier/carrier.
- To execute the statutory right of withdrawal from the contract, The Consumer shall send The Seller a written statement to The Seller’s company address – Warsaw, 04-041, Ostrobramska 101/221, or via his contact e – mail, firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Consumer can also use a template statement, attached on The Seller’s website, being also the Attachment 1 to these Terms and Regulations. Using the template statement is not compulsory and does not count or have any impact in the withdrawal procedure.
- To properly execute (exercise) the right to withdraw within the given time frame, it is suffice for The Consumer to inform The Seller on - line via the contact e – mail before the time frame expiration.
- The Consumer who filed his withdrawal on – line via e – mail shall receive a confirmation e – mail about the withdrawal to an address given in the order form or in the registration process.
- The Seller shall immediately, no longer than within 14 calendar days from receiving the withdrawal statement, give back any received from The Consumer payments, including the delivery costs. The Seller wires the payments back in the same manner as he received them, unless The Consumer specifically asks for a different payment method, which does not come with any additional fees.
- The Seller holds back with the re- payment until receiving the purchased item back, or until receiving written confirmation of the item’s shipment, in case The Seller is not bound to personally collect the item.
- The Consumer is required to promptly return the product/item to The Seller or to any person authorized by The Seller to receive the product/item immediately, no more than 14 calendar days from the day on which The Consumer withdrew from the contract.
- Where The Consumer has chosen a delivery option other than the most economical default delivery standard offered by The Seller, the latter is not required to reimburse The Consumer for the additional costs.
- The Consumer shall only bear the direct costs of returning the product/item.
- The product/item shall be returned to the following address: Warsaw, 04-041, Ostrobramska 101/221,
- The Consumer is only liable for any decrease in value of the product/item resulting from use of the products in a manner exceeding the reasonable use necessary to ascertain the nature, features and functions of the product.
- The Consumer shall not be entitled to withdraw from an off-premises contract or from a long distance contract, in relation to contracts:
- a) for the provision of services where The Seller has fully performed the service with The Consumer’s explicit consent and The Consumer was informed before the commencement of the service that he would lose the right to withdraw from the contract upon the completion of the service by The Seller;
- b) which include a price or remuneration which depends on financial market fluctuations which are beyond The Seller’s control and which may occur before the time limit for withdrawal from the contract expires;
- c) where the performance consists of a non-prefabricated product, custom-made for a consumer or intended to satisfy a consumer’s individual needs;
- d) where the performance consists of products prone to rapid decomposition or which expire rapidly;
- e) where the performance consists of products delivered in closed packaging bearing a seal, which cannot be sent back after the packaging has been opened because of healthcare concerns or for hygienic reasons, if the packaging was opened after delivery;
- f) where the performance consists of products which, owing to their nature, become inseparably connected to other products after delivery;
- g) where the performance consists of alcoholic drinks, the price of which was agreed upon at the moment the sales agreement was concluded, the delivery of which cannot be effected until 30 days have expired, and the value of which depends on financial market fluctuations which are beyond The Seller’s control;
- h) where The Consumer explicitly requests that The Seller come to perform urgent repair or maintenance work; if The Seller provides additional services other than the ones requested by The Consumer or delivers products other than spare parts essential for the performance of the requested repair or maintenance work, The Consumer shall be entitled to withdraw from the contract in relation to those additional products and/or services;
- i) where the performance consists of audio or video recordings or computer programs delivered in closed packaging bearing a seal, if the packaging was opened after delivery;
- j) for the delivery of daily newspapers, periodicals or magazines, except for a subscription contract;
- k) concluded by means of a public auction;
- l) for accommodation services other than for residential purposes, transportation of products, car rental, gastronomic services, leisure services, or entertainment, sport or cultural events, if the contract specifies a day or a period of provision of the service;
- m) for the delivery of digital content which is not recorded on a physical medium, where the provision of the service commences upon The Consumer’s explicit consent before the time limit for withdrawal from the contract expires and after The Consumer is notified by The Seller of the loss of the right to withdraw from the contract.
- 9 ADR procedures (Alternative Dispute Resolution).
- The Customer who is a Consumer has the right to use the alternative dispute resolution procedures.
- Information regarding the ADR procedures is available in the District Consumers Ombudsman offices, on their websites, in the offices of NGOs which statutory concerns include consumer rights and in Voiovodship Commerce Inspection offices and upon the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection website:
http://www.uokik.gov.pl/spory_konsumenckie.php , http://www.uokik.gov.pl/sprawy_indywidualne.php , http://www.uokik.gov.pl/wazne_adresy.php .
- The Customer who is a Consumer has different means to use within the ADR procedures:
- b) calling the voivodship commerce inspection inspector with a motion to initiate a mediation procedure regarding an arbitral dissolution of a dispute between the consumer and the seller
- c) using the district consumers ombudsman help or using the help of an NGO which statutory concerns include consumer rights
- d) using the electronic disputes resolution method with The Seller provided by the UE platform available upon:
- The agreements concluded within the on – line shop are concluded in Polish language.
- The Seller respects all the rights regarding The Customer according to Polish law.
- A change to the hereby given Terms and Regulations may be executed only with valid reasons, such as a change in law, payment methods or delivery methods and only in a scope affecting the hereby set forth provisions.
- In case of concluding agreements of a constant nature (such as The Customer Account) the changed Terms and Regulations will be binding if it matches the stipulations given in the Polish Civil Code, articles 384 and 3841 k.c.
- In case of concluding agreements of different than constant nature (such as the sales agreement) the changed Terms and Regulations will not in any means affect the Consumer rights applicable towards them before the changes enter into force (the changes will not affect the previously placed orders, nor the sales agreement’s execution).
- In case where the change to The Terms and Regulations would mean introducing new fees or increasing the current ones Customers who are Consumers will have the right to withdraw from the contract.
- The Seller is bound to inform The Customers of every change to The Terms and Regulations with a 14 days notice, before the new (changed) provisions enter into force.
- The Customer has the right not to accept the new Terms and Regulations.
- To all matters not settled herein provisions of The Terms and Regulations shall apply commonly applicable Polish laws, specifically The Civil Code and the on – line provided services bill as well as the consumer rights bill.
- The attachments to the hereby given Terms and Regulations are treated as an integral part of them.
- The Terms and Regulations enter into force as of 1st September 2017.
The withdrawal from the contract template form
Arma Hobby s.c., ul. Ostrobramska 101/221, 04-041 Warsaw, NIP: 1132870299, REGON: 146945084, contact phone number: 22 409 1971, e – mail: email@example.com
I, …………………………………………………………. Hereby inform to withdraw from the sales agreement of the following:
Item’s (product’s) catalogue number: ………………………………………………………………….
Order’s/invoice’s number: …..…………………………………………………………………………….
Product’s delivery date: ..…………………………………………………………………………………..
Delivery’s address: ………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..
Customer’s e – mail address: ……………………………………………………………………………..
Customer’s contact number: ………………………………………………………………………………
Reason for withdrawal (optional):
date and signature
Instruction on the withdrawal from the contract
You have the right to withdraw from the herein sales agreement within 14 days upon its conclusion without giving reason.
The withdrawal date expires after 14 days from:
- Getting into possession of the purchased item by yourself or by a designated by you third party, other than the courier,
- Getting into possession of the last purchased item by yourself or a designated by you third party, other than the courier got into possession of the last item,
- Getting into possession of the last part or portion of the item by yourself or a designated by you third party other than the courier got into possession of the last part or portion of the item,
- Getting into possession of the first of items by yourself or by a designated by you third party other than the courier got into possession of the first of items.
To exercise your right to withdraw from the contract do inform The Seller (partners of a civil company Arma Hobby s.c. ul. Ostrobramska 101/221, 04-041 Warsaw, NIP: 1132870299, REGON: 146945084, telefon: 22 409 1971, e – mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ) of your decision using a unequivocal written statement (via post, fax, or e – mail).
You may use the withdrawal template form but it is not compulsory.
You may also fill in and send the withdrawal form (or other unequivocal written statement) using our website. If you decide to do so, we will send you an immediate confirmation e – mail upon the withdrawal.
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Results of the withdrawal from the contract
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of the supplementary costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement.
We could hold back with the re- payment until receiving the purchased item back, or until receiving written confirmation of the item’s shipment, in case we are not bound to personally collect the item.
You are required to promptly return the product/item to us or to any person authorized by us to receive the product/item immediately, no more than 14 calendar days from the day on which you withdrew from the contract.
You shall only bear the direct costs of returning the product/item.
Therms and Conditions for order placed until 31st August 2017:
The shop is run by:
Arma Hobby S.C.
Berneńska 9D 03-976 Warszawa, Poland
tel.: (+48) 22 409 1971
EU VAT Reg. No. PL1132870299
Bank: mBank SA, Swift BREXPLPWMBK
Account in EUR: PL67 1140 2004 0000 3112 0268 4066
Coupon code instruction --- click here
All web users are welcome, both retail and wholesale customers. Product range search options are provided via links for search, advanced search, producer , or category, located on the left side of the screen. Selected products can be placed in the basket by clicking shopping cart icon at the product name or “add to the shopping cart” in the product window. Contents of the basket is shown on the right side at the top of the screen. To make a purchase you have to open the basket window and click ‘proceed with confirmation’ on the right bottom of basket page.
To make a purchase ease it is recommended to register in the shop using the form available by clicking ‘My Account’ at the top of the screen. Registration is not necessary to buy, customer may submit his/her personal data while placing an order, in the basket window everytime he/she is placing an order. Wholesale customers are asked to provide the tax identification number (companies from the European Union). Their accounts in the shop system will be altered to provide them access to the wholesale offer.
We respect our customers’ privacy. Personal data entered during registration are stored in a way that prevents unauthorised access, in accordance with provisions of the law in force. Personal data of the customers are used for handling of their orders. We reserve the right to inform our registered customers about changes in out product range and promotions offered by our shop. Persons who do not wish to receive such information are asked to mark that in the relevant window at the bottom of the registration form. All registered customers of the Arma Hobby shop have the right to review, correct, or remove their personal data.
Shipment cost and time
Products purchased from the Arma Hobby shop are sent via Polish Mail as priority mail. The period of delivery is usually 2-5 days within Poland, 7-14 days in Europe, and up to 14-30 days elsewhere. Should the shipment not reach you within two week (Europe) or 30 days (elsewhere), please contact us. Cost of shipment is based on the Polish Mail price list. Items weighing up to 2 kg are sent as ‘pakiet’ (small packet), items heavier than 2 kg or irregular shaped are sent as ‘paczka’ (package). Our shop system calculates the shipment cost automatically, based on the weight of individual products.
The table below quotes shipment cost depending on the recipient location and weight of the items:
||Europe, including Russia,Israel and Cyprus
|| Africa and North America
|| Asia and South America
|| Australia, Oceania and other destination
| up to 500g
|| 27PLN (~6.75EUR)
|| 31PLN (~7.75EUR)
|| 38PLN (~9.50EUR)
|| 52PLN (~13EUR)
| up to 1000g
|| 44PLN (~11.00EUR)
|| 54PLN (~13.50EUR)
|| 64PLN (~16EUR)
|| 96PLN (~24EUR)
| up to 2000g
|| 80PLN (~20EUR)
|| 102PLN (~25.50EUR)
|| 120PLN (~30EUR)
|| 180PLN (~45.00EUR)
| over 2000g
|| 140PLN (~35EUR)
|| 210PLN (~52,5EUR)
|| 252PLN (~63.00EUR)
|| 330PLN (~82.50EUR)
|free shipment for order amount
|| 800 PLN (~200 EUR)
|| 1000 PLN (~250EUR)
|| 1000 PLN (~250EUR)
|| 1200 PLN (~300EUR)
Arma Hobby shop accepts the following forms of payment:
- cash on delivery (‘collect’ shipment, within Poland only);
- Paypal (includes credit card payments and money transfers by Paypal)
- bank money transfer (customers from Poland and EU).
- wholesale customers are invited to make their payments by bank transfers or credit card or Paypal according to a pro forma invoice.
Paypal is world well known secure internet payment service. You may use it for credit card payments in Arma Hobby internet shop. Being registered in Paypal makes more payment options including receiving payments from any people having an email and credit card. More info - see Paypal website.
Terms of sale
Upon placing an order the customer receives by e-mail a request to confirm the order by clicking a link enclosed in the e-mail. If the e-mail program of the customer has separated the link in two lines of text, it will not work. In such case the entire link has to be copied into the web browser and hit ‘Enter’. Advance payment is the rule in the Arma Hobby shop. The goods are property of the seller until the payment is made by the buyer. The items are usually shipped the following two working days after the payment is confirmed. In some cases it takes a few days more. Orders with items available on preorder are shipped when received in our warehouse. Each buyer receives a VAT invoice. Please, keep it in case you want to file a complaint or return the goods.
Returns and complaints
Satisfaction and security of our customers are our priority. Every customer has the right to return the goods without explanation within 14 days of delivery. The goods cannot be returned if they have been used, copied or damaged/destroyed. The goods when returned must be in condition allowing further sale. The goods are only accepted complete with the original sale invoice. The original payment can be returned to the customer’s credit card account, by a money transfer, or in form of a credit for purchase of other goods in the Arma Hobby shop. Upon receipt of the shipment you should control if the contents are undamaged and if nothing is missing. Any defects should be reported immediately to the shop but not more than 6 month after purchase. The customer has the right to choose to either send back the damaged element, or send an image of it by e-mail. The original sale invoice has to be enclosed in either case. A correct element will be shipped as soon as possible. Should the relevant part not be available from the manufacturer, we shall refund the amount paid upon return of the shipment by the customer.
Contents of the Arma Hobby shop website are solely marketing information and are not an offer as defined in Art. 66. Para. 1 of the Civil Code of the Republic of Poland.
It is only an invitation to negotiate in the meaning laid out in Art. 71 of the above Code.
Registration and/or placing an order in the Arma Hobby shop system constitutes an agreement to the conditions defined in these rules. All cases not covered by these rules are subject to the regulations of the Civil Code of the Republic of Poland. Terms and Conditions are subject of change without notice. Any orders issues are solved according to Terms and Conditions valid in time of placing an order.
© 2014 Arma hobby S.C., all rights reserved.
Terms and Conditions update 4th August 2014