70014 Fokker E.V - Lozenge - Limited Edition kit
- Manufacturer: Arma Hobby
- Type: Aeroplane model kit
- Medium: plastic + decals
- Scale: 1/72
- Remarks: Limited Edition set
Limited Editon set commemorating 100-Anniversary o Polish Independence and the End of World War I
Buy together to pay less
Fokker E.V - Limited Edition - 100-Anniversary of Polish Independence and the End of World War I
Poland, in her 1000 years of history badly experienced 123 years of partitions by neighbour powers. It has ended within a period of 7 October - 11 November 1918 when the Regence Council proclaimed independence from Germany and appointed Józef Piłsudski as Head of the State.
Set contains plastic kit of the Fokker E.V. German fighter aeroplane that despite its great performances has not helped Germany to win the war. But she became first fighter aeroplane of the Polish Aviation.
Set decals include markings for the second and third aeroplane from 7th Fighter Squadron in defence of Polish City of Lwów during Spring 1919 and markings of the German planes in the second half of 1918.
• Plastic kit
• Double decal: Lozenge printed fabric (Cartograf) and markings (Techmod - new formula)
• Fokker E.V 193/18 „002”. 7. Aviation Squadron. Lwów-Lewandówka Airbase, May 1919. Lt. Ludwik Idzikowski, Cpt. Stefan Bastyr
• Fokker E.V 158/18 „003”. 7. Aviation Squadron. Lwów-Lewandówka Airbase, April-June 1919. The main fighter was flown by Cpt. Stefan Bastyr in that period
• Fokker E.V, serial number conjectural, Jagdstaffel 8. Aeroplane captured by French
• Fokker E.V 156/18. Jagdstaffel 6, August 1918.