Spitfire Mk XI PRO-Set!
- Manufacturer: Attack Squadron
- Type: Aircraft model kit
- Medium: multimedia
- Scale: 1/72
- Remarks: Coming soon
Buy together to pay less
Spitfire XI is a photo-reconnaissamnce version performing long range high altitude solitary raids on enemy facilities. Also strongly defended places like Berlin or Peenemunde were in the range of regular operation flights of Spitfire XI. The plane differs from similar aircraft like Spitfire Mk IX with enlarged oil reservoir under the nose of the plane, the unarmed D-type wings and cameras in the fuselage behind the cockpit.
Model Spitfire XI PRO-Set 1/72
Perfect model Spitfire XI PRO-set standard, with all distinctive parts of reconnaissance version such as of the unarmed wing, photo cameras and the deeper underside of the nose housing enlarged oil tank.
Additional benefits for buying the model PRO-Set
- vacu canopy
- radio and IFF boxes
- extra two cameras set visible through open hatches
- underbelly tank
- enlarged photoetched fret with details inside the cockpit, dashboard, belts, pedals of rudder, camera's hathces, underwing cooler mesh, wheel hub covers, scissors for undercarriage legs
- 6 color schemes, 4 USAAF (including Spitfire PA944), one British (RAF SEAC) and one Danish
Markings options included in the kit:
- Spitfire PR.Mk.XI Spitfire PRXI PL963 / N74138 White 4 "Embassy of the United States of America, Civil Air Attache London"
- Spitfire PR.Mk.XI Danish - PL794
- Spitfire PR.Mk.XI USAAF, 7th, 14 Sq PA944
- Spitfire PR.Mk.XI Unit: 681 Sqn, RAF, Serial: F (PL781), Kuala Lumpur, 1945
- Spitfire MK XI PA892, USAAF,
- Spitfire MK XI , MB950, USAAF, 7PRG, 14th Photo Squadron, Mount Farm, England
Join community of Attack Squadron fans now! Sign for newsletter and receive benefits!
- exclusive insider information on new model kits and accessories
- special offers and release information
- join group of our experts