40006 Hurricane Mk IIc "Jubilee".
- Manufacturer: Arma Hobby
Delivery time: 7 days
- Type: Aeroplane kit
- Medium: plastic + 3D prints
- Scale: 1/48
- Remarks: Anniversary Special Edition
Anniversary set for the 10th anniversary of Arma Hobby. Hurricane IIc kit with 3D prints in 1/48 scale.
Buy together to pay less
"Jubilee" for the anniversary
At the beginning of November, Arma Hobby celebrates its 10th anniversary! On this occasion, for modellers, we have prepared a special, jam-packed anniversary model kit - Hurricane IIC "Jubilee" in 1/48 scale.
This is a set with marking schemes from Operation "Jubilee" - the Allied Dieppe landing, with a box filled with a full set of 3D-printed resin accessories. This unique kit is released in a small, limited series for the 10th anniversary of Arma Hobby and will not be reissued!
So far, the accessories included in this kit have only been available in our store during promotional pre-sales, never with a single model, we added them as a bonus to larger bundles of 2-4 kits.
In the anniversary 1/48 Hurricane IIC “Jubilee” box you will find:
- plastic 1/48 Hurricane IIC sprues (2023 moulds)
- decals for 3 markings from Operation “Jubilee”
- self-adhesive „kabuki” painting masks for canopy and wheels
- 3D-printed resin accessories: two seats with seatbelts, two variants of exhausts, two variants of cannons. Just enough for two Hurricanes Mk IIc, early and late version.
Kit marking schemes:
- Hurricane Mk.IIc BE500/LK-A. No. 87 Squadron RAF. Tangmere airfield. Three missions in operation “Jubilee”. Pilots: S/Ldr D.G. Smallwood i F/L A.H. Thom.
- Hurricane Mk.IIc Z3081/FT-V “Baron Dhanis”. No. 43 Squadron RAF. Tangmere airfield. Three missions in operation “Jubilee”. Pilot S/Ldr D.A.R.G. Le Roy du Vivier (Belgium).
- Hurricane Mk.IIC BD867/QO-Y, No. 3 Squadron RAF, Hunsdon airfield, Autumn 1941. This aeroplane was shot down during the “Jubilee” operation, pilot Sgt. Stirling David Banks (RCAF) died. The appearance and marking of this plane on 19th August 1942 is unknown.