British markings for GM Eastern Division FM-2 Wildcat VI. Recommended for Arma Hobby kit.
Grumman Martlet / General Motors Wildcat
Grumman Wildcat was widely used carrier-borne/land based fighter aeroplkane of the Fleet Air Arm - Royal Navy. Grumman produced aerplanes hade British designation: Martlet. Later British aeroplane names were cancelled. New Widcat versions manufactured by General Motors, with US designation: FM-1 and FM-2; were named respectively: Wildcat V and Wildcat VI.
- Wildcat VI, JV735 Q-W, 853 FAA Sqn, Lt. B.H. Beeston, HMS Queen, March 1945
- Wildcat VI, JV784 S-M, 825 FAA Sqn, HMS Campania, 1945
- Wildcat VI, JV642, Autumn 1944
- Wildcat VI, JV884 B-1C, 882 FAA Sqn, HMS Searcher, East Indies Fleet 1945
- Wildcat VI, JV815 J3-V, 794 FAA Sqn, Eglington, March 1945
- Monografie Lotnicze, F4F Wildcat, Adam Jarski, AJ-Press 1995
- Wildcat Aces of World War 2, Barett Tillman, Osprey Publishing 1995
- U.S. Navy Carrier Fighters of W.W.II, Aerodata International, Squadron/Signal Publications 1987
- Grumman Wildcat Pt. 2, Scale Aviation modeller International, December 2001
- F4F Wildcat in Action, Squadron/Signal Publications 1988
- Walk Around F4F Wildcat, Squadron/Signal Publications 1995