HTK-AS43 Ultimate USAF F15 paint set (all variants) set of 6
- Manufacturer: Hataka Hobby
- Type: Model paint
- Medium: acrylic
- Size/volume: 6 x 17ml
Zestaw wszystkich farb potrzebnych do malowania kamuflazu modeli samolotów F-15 w barwach USAF
HTK-AS43 “Ultimate USAF F15 paint set (all variants)”
The F-15 Eagle, designed in late-1960s as next generation all-weather air superiority fighter, with years evolved into a multi-role fighter (F-15C/D) and lethal ground-attack plane (F-15E Strike Eagle, in service since 1989). First F-15A/B airframes delivered in mid-1970s wore unusual Air Superiority Blue overall coat, which criticized for small effectiveness was quickly replaced by two-grey Compass Ghost scheme. Nowadays all USAF F-15C/Ds wear so-called Mod-Eagle pattern (also two-grey, but darker), while F-15E fleet is painted in overall Gunship Grey.
HTK-AS43 includes colours for all above mentioned patterns.
The set contains:
- HTK-A155 – Air Superiority Blue – FS35450, standard overall colour of the first USAF F-15A/B Eagle interceptors in so-called “Air Superiority Blue” scheme
- HTK-A035 – Dark Ghost Grey – FS36320, used in so-called “Compass Ghost Grey” scheme of F-15A/Bs and C/Ds in their mid-life (from 73-0100 airframe)
- HTK-A037 – Light Ghost Grey – FS36375, used in so-called “Compass Ghost Grey” scheme of F-15A/Bs and C/Ds in their mid-life (from 73-0100 airframe)
- HTK-A158 – Mod Eagle Grey – FS36176, used in the current pattern worn by F-15 "fighter/ interceptor“ variants of USAF – so-called ”Mod Eagle" scheme
- HTK-A157 – Aggressor Grey – FS36251, used in the current pattern worn by F-15 "fighter/ interceptor“ variants of USAF – so-called ”Mod Eagle" scheme
- HTK-A031 – Gunship Grey – FS36118, standard overall colour of F-15E Strike Eagle ground-attack aircraft in USAF service (including the radome)