HTK-CS07 Royal Air Force paint set ORANGE LINE 6 x 17ml
- Manufacturer: Hataka Hobby
- Type: Model paint
- Medium: Lacquer
- Size/volume: 6 x 17ml
- Remarks: for airbrush use only
HTK-CS07 lacquer based model paint. Set includes standard camouflage colours of RAF planes during WW2.
Lacquer-based paints optimised for use with airbrush. The ORANGE LINE was developed to guarantee superior paint performance and access to unmatched range of colours to those modellers, who do not use acrylic water based paints. Orange Line thinner is recommended for thinning.
HTK-CS07 includes standard camouflage colours of RAF planes during WW2.
The set contains the following lacquer based paints, optimised for use with airbrush:
- HTK-C009 – Dark Earth – Used until August 1941 on upper surfaces of RAF fighters in Temperate Land Scheme. Later used on RAF bombers
- HTK-C016 - Dark Green – Used on upper surfaces in camouflage schemes of RAF fighters and bombers from mid-1930s till end of WW2
- HTK-C025 – Interior Grey-Green – Standard colour of cockpit interiors of RAF aircraft throughout the war
- HTK-C026 – Sky "Type S" – Used for lower surfaces of Fighter Command aircraft from May 1940 until August 1941. Also used on fighter-bombers
- HTK-C032 – Ocean Grey – Used on upper surfaces in RAF "Day Fighter Scheme", introduced on Fighter Command aircraft from September 1941
- HTK-C034 – Medium Sea Grey – Used on lower surfaces in RAF "Day Fighter Scheme", introduced on Fighter Command aircraft from September 1941