Buy together to pay less
Looking for more information and inspiration about the model? Check articles with documentation and modell gallery section in armahobbynews.pl website link.
Plastic model kit of fighter aircraft PZL P.7a. Expert set provides extra accessories for modelers who need something more than just quick built kit.
Kit box contents
- plastic parts
- photoetched parts to add minute details to your model
- wheels and canopy masks to make easier to paint it
- decals with markings of airplanes used in September 1939 campaign
Colour and markings options
During 1939 Campaign there were only three squadrons equipped with PZL P.7a aircraft. 123 Squadron was attached to Pursuit Brigade. Along with four P.11c squadrons it fought gallantly in defense of Polish Capital - Warsaw. 151 and 162 Squadrons were attached to frontline units to support field operations.
- PZL P.7a, 123. Fighter Squadron from Cracow, in 1939 - Pursuit Brigade. Airplane of the 2nd lieutenant Erwin Kawnik (1 shared victory in September 1939)
- PZL P.7a, 151. Fighter Squadron from Wilno, in 1939 - “Narew” Independent Operational Group. Airplane of the 2nd lieutenant Zygmunt Kinel
- PZL P.7a, 162. Fighter Squadron from Lwów, in 1939 - “Łódź” Army.
- PZL P.7a, 162. Fighter Squadron from Lwów, in 1939 - “Łódź” Army. Airplane of the 2nd lieutenant Zdzisław Zadroziński (3 victories in September 1939)