40001 PZL P.11c Expert Set 1/48!
- Manufacturer: Arma Hobby
Delivery time: January '21
- Type: Aeroplane kit
- Medium: plastic
- Scale: 1/48
- Remarks: Preorder
- This product is available for pre-order - dispatch times will be more than 7 days for regular orders.
The first Arma Hobby 1/48 scale kit. Expert Set includes accessories and four colour variants.
Buy together to pay less
Arma Hobby releases 1/48 scale kit! The first is, an obvious choice for Polish company, the PZL P.11c. Fighter aeroplane that was "First to Fight" in September 1939.
- Taking preorders, kit will be rady for delivery in January 2021.
P.11c Expert Set 1/48 - kit with accessories:
- Plastic parts - new tooling, metal moulds
- Techmod decals - high quality markings with four colour variants.
- Photo-etched parts
- Windscreen and wheel masks
- Box Art Poster A4 size - free on preorder
- PZL P.11c, No. 8.139/478-N, tactical No 4, Ltn. Tadeusz Sawicz, 114 Fighter Squadron, September 1939 (2 aerial victories). Ltn. Aleksander Gabszewicz scored first aerial victory in defense of Warsaw when flying this aeroplane on 1st September 1939. Bonus: Light Khaki camouflage, White 78-N and red stencils for aeroplane before repainting – in Spring 1939
- PZL P.11c, No. 8.144/666-N, tactical No 2, Ltn. Wacław Łapkowski, 114 Fighter Squadron, September 1939 (1 and 1/3 aerial victories).
- PZL P.11c, No. 8.138/62-W, tactical No 3. Aeroplane painted with experimental camouflage and send as replacement to Pursuit Brigade, Septmeber 1939.
- PZL P.11c, No. 8.139, tactical No 323, Ltn., Sawicz’s aeroplane after evacuation to Romania. Used in, Şcoala de Ofiţeri de Aviaţie (Aviation Officer School) in Călăraşi 1942–1943.