Buy together to pay less
Arma Hobby releases 1/48 scale kit! The first is, an obvious choice for Polish company, the PZL P.11c. Fighter aeroplane that was "First to Fight" in September 1939.
P.11c Expert Set 1/48 - kit with accessories:
- Plastic parts - new tooling, metal moulds
- Techmod decals - high quality markings with four colour variants.
- Photo-etched parts
- Windscreen and wheel masks
- PZL P.11c, No. 8.139/478-N, tactical No 4, Ltn. Tadeusz Sawicz, 114 Fighter Squadron, September 1939 (2 aerial victories). Ltn. Aleksander Gabszewicz scored first aerial victory in defense of Warsaw when flying this aeroplane on 1st September 1939. Bonus: Light Khaki camouflage, White 78-N and red stencils for aeroplane before repainting – in Spring 1939
- PZL P.11c, No. 8.144/666-N, tactical No 2, Ltn. Wacław Łapkowski, 114 Fighter Squadron, September 1939 (1 and 1/3 aerial victories).
- PZL P.11c, No. 8.138/62-W, tactical No 3. Aeroplane painted with experimental camouflage and send as replacement to Pursuit Brigade, Septmeber 1939.
- PZL P.11c, No. 8.139, tactical No 323, Ltn., Sawicz’s aeroplane after evacuation to Romania. Used in, Şcoala de Ofiţeri de Aviaţie (Aviation Officer School) in Călăraşi 1942–1943.
Video review by Brett Green (Hyperscale)
Video Review by Rafhart (Polish Language):