Buy together to pay less
Looking for more information and inspiration about the model? Check articles with documentation and modell gallery section in armahobbynews.pl website link.
PZL P.11c fighter aeroplane kit 1/48 scale, set contents:
- plastic parts (new tool 2021)
- Decals byTechmod with two colour schemes
- photoetched fret with seatbelts, gunsight and bomb racks
- PZL P.11c, 131. Fighter Squadron from Poznań, in 1939 in „Poznań” Army. After encirclement by the Germans on 17th September 2nd Lt. Henryk Bibrowicz (2 victories) and 2nd Lt. Lech Grzybowski (2 victories) flew this airplane to Małaszewicze airbase and left there. After the war outbreak squadron marking on the fuselage and national markings on the wing upper surface overpainted with camouflage colour.
- PZL P.11c, 122. Fighter Squadron from Cracow, in 1939 in „Kraków” Army. Flown by Cadet Władysław Chciuk (2 victories), damaged in combat on 1st September and left in Bielsko-Aleksandrowice airbase. After the war outbreak squadron marking, „8” number on the fuselage and national markings on the rudder and on the wing upper surface were overpainted with camouflage colour.