HTK-AS58 Ultimate Su-34 Fullback paint set 6x17ml
- Manufacturer: Hataka Hobby
- Type: Model paint
- Medium: acrylic
- Size/volume: 6x17ml
HTK-AS58 includes standard colours of Su-34 fleet in Russian AF service.
The history of Su-34 fighter-bomber development dates back to mid-1980s when Sukhoi began designing (based on Su-27 airframe) a new tactical multirole combat aircraft to replace Su-24 fleet. The first prototype was finished in 1990 and presented to the public under Su-27IB designation in 1992. The series of preproduction airframes in different variants was built between 1994 and 2003. Finally the fighter-bomber variant was renamed to Su-34. Deliveries to Russian AF for evaluation and testing started in 2006. First production aircraft in Russian service wore a unique tri-colour green-blue camouflage on upper surfaces. In 2012 a new standard scheme of eggplant-grey was introduced on several types, including newly delivered Su-34.
HTK-AS58 includes standard colours of Su-34 fleet in Russian AF service. The set contains:
- HTK-A227 – Dark Green-Blue – The best match for dark greenish-blue used for upper surfaces camouflage of Su-34 in initial Russian AF scheme
- HTK-A228 - Medium Green-Blue – The best match for medium greenish-blue used for upper surfaces camouflage of Su-34 in initial Russian AF scheme
- HTK-A229 – Light Green-Blue – The best match for light greenish-blue used for upper (initial scheme) and lower surfaces (both schemes) of Su-34s
- HTK-A230 – Dark Grey – The best match for eggplant-grey colour used for upper surfaces camouflage of Su-34 in current Russian AF scheme
- HTK-A101 – Traffic White – The best match for colour of radio-transparent elements of Russian AF Su-34 in initial and current camouflage schemes
- HTK-A231 – Fog Grey – The best match for colour of radio-transparent elements of some of Russian AF Su-34s in tri-colour (initial) camouflage