HTK-AS61 Modern Luftwaffe model paint set vol. 3
- Manufacturer: Hataka Hobby
- Type: Model paint
- Medium: acrylic
- Size/volume: 6 x 17ml
- Net Price: €13.89 €17.08
HTK-AS61 “Modern Luftwaffe paint set vol. 3”
Starting from "forest" Norm 83 camouflage scheme and having drawn lessons from too complex (and too expensive) Norm 81 scheme of F-4Fs, Luftwaffe in 1990s turned towards grey scheme based on US Federal Standard colours (similar to Tactical Paint Scheme widely used by US air forces). Norm 90J pattern was introduced onto both interceptor types - F-4F Phantom IIs previously used by West Germany and MiG-29s inherited after East German AF. Later the similar scheme was introduced as Norm 95 onto Tornado fleet. Together with acquisition of Eurofighter Typhoons a new, one-colour scheme was adopted.
HTK-AS61 includes standard colours of German aircraft since 1990s.
The set contains:
- HTK-A037 – Light Ghost Grey – FS36375, used for undersides in Norm 90J (F-4F Phantom II, MiG-29G/GT) and Norm 95 (Tornado) Luftwaffe schemes
- HTK-A035 – Dark Ghost Grey – FS36320, used for top surfaces and underside wing tips in Norm 90J (F-4F, MiG-29G/GT) and Norm 95 (Tornado) schemes
- HTK-A046 – Medium Grey – FS35237, used for upper surfaces in Norm 90J and Norm 95 schemes. Overall colour of current Tornados and Typhoons
- HTK-A233 - Stone Grey – RAL7030, the best match for colour of F-4F Phantom II radome (nose cone) in Luftwaffe Norm 90J scheme (final of the type)
- HTK-A192 – Basalt Grey – RAL7012, the best match for colour of Tornado vertical stabilizer antenna (Norm 95) and MiG-29G/GT radome (Norm 90J)
- HTK-A142 – Camouflage (Barley) Grey – BS381C:626, standard colour of radome (nose cone) and vertical stabilizer antenna of all Eurofighter Typhoon airframes