MMP 6143 North American Aviation P-51B/C & F-6C Mustang !
- MMP 6143
- Manufacturer: Stratus/MMP Books
- Type: Softcover book
- Size/volume: A4, 160 pages (88 colour)
- Remarks: English text
Complete reference of production variants of the P-51B/C and F-6C Mustang aeroplanes.
See P-51 B/C Mustang 1/72 Kit
North American Aviation P-51B/C & F-6C Mustang
Detailed monograph covers the design and development of the P-51B/C Mustang family, the main wartime production variant of this classic fighter aircraft. The P-51B/C model introduced the definitive Packard engine and was the mount of many fighter aces.
This book contains:
- Comprehensive technical details of the American built P-51B/C and F-6C;
- Numerous specially selected original NAA technical photos;
- Production and service photos;
- A wide range of specially commissioned colour profiles by Artur Juszczak;
- Rare colour photographs from World War II;
- Detailed photographs featuring modern highly accurate restorations, inside and out, and including under rebuild and servicing details;
- A comprehensive walk-around section showing all aspects of the airframe and diagrams from official manuals;
- All the core technical details of the P-51B/C family in one compact, economical volume.