HTK-AS57 “Polish Railways locomotives paint set vol. 3”
Polish Freight Railways (PKP Cargo) in 2008 introduced onto its locomotives and freight cars a new standard painting scheme (based on specified RAL and NCS equivalents, aligned with the new corporate identity of the operator). Dedicated painting instructions were developed for all major types in use: ST43 "Rumun", ST44 "Gagarin", ET22 "Byk", SM42, SU45 "Fiat", ST45, SU46, ET40 "Bomba", ET41 "Bolek & Lolek", ET42 "Czapajew", EU07 "Siódemka", SM31 "Trumna", SM48, EU43 (TRAXX F140 MS) and finally for EU45 (EuroSprinter ES64F4).
HTK-AS57 includes standard colours of Polish Freight Railways since 2008.
The set contains:
- HTK-A710 – Gentian Blue (RAL 5010) – Standard colour of body of Polish Freight Railways locomotives and freight cars of "epochs Vc and VIa"
- HTK-A711 - Dark Blue – Used on body (curved shapes) and small elements of Polish Freight Railways locs of "epochs Vc and VIa"
- HTK-A712 – Bright Green – Used on the mid-body belt, handrails, etc. of Polish Freight Railways locomotives of "epochs Vc and VIa"
- HTK-A713 – Traffic Grey (RAL 7042) – Standard colour of roofs of Polish Freight Railways locomotives (diesel and electric) of "epochs Vc and VIa"
- HTK-A100 – Jet Black (RAL 9005) – Standard colour of undercarriage of Polish Freight Railways locomotives and freight cars of "epochs Vc and VIa"
- HTK-W002 – Brown-Red Wash – Used to achieve a realistic effect of rusty stains or streaks on roofs and bodies of railway locomotives and cars