70023 Hurricane Mk I - Battle of Britain - Limited Edition!
- Manufacturer: Arma Hobby
Delivery time: Restock in late Aug. 2020
- Type: Aeroplane kit
- Medium: plastic
- Scale: 1/72
- Remarks: Production sold out in a few days, restock soon
- This product is available for pre-order - dispatch times will be more than 7 days for regular orders.
80th Anniversary of the Battle of Britain, Limited Edition kit with a huge decals with markings of the Battle Heroes
Buy together to pay less
It was their finest hour...
"Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few"
Sir Winston Churchill, House of Commons speach, 20th August 1940
Battle of Britain was an epic struggle between the Royal Air Force (RAF) and German Luftwaffe, fought from the Summer of 1940 to Spring 1941. Exact time frame of the Battle is subject of discussion, it may be 10 July 1940 - 31 October 1940 or 8 August 1940 to 31 October 1940 or August 1940 - May 1941.
Battle of Britain Hurricane markings
Special 80-Anniversary Limited Edition kit consist a huge decal 13 x 18 cm with markings for three RAF ACEs and one Victoria Cross recipient flying Hawker Hurricanes. Excellent quality decals printed by Techmod includes two complete sets of roundel and fin-flash insignias in both regular and Gloster colours as well as two sets of stencils, control panel and seatbelt straps decals. During preorders you can buy kit in deal package with separate plastic parts and use extra decals from set to finish two models!
From the left: S/Ldr Robert Stanford Tuck, F/Lt John Alexander Kent, F/Lt Ian Richard Gleed, F/Lt James Brindley Nicolson
- Hurricane Mk I, V6864/DT-A, 257 Squadron RAF, S/Ldr Robert Stanford Tuck DSO, DFC & Two Bars, AFC , December 1940
- Hurricane Mk I V6665/RF-J, 303 Squadron PAF, F/Lt John Alexander Kent DFC & Bar, AFC, VM, September 1940
- Hurricane Mk I P2798/LK-A, 87 Squadron RAF, F/Lt Ian Richard Gleed DFC, August/September 1940
- Hurricane Mk I P3576/GN-A, 249 Squadron RAF, F/Lt James Brindley Nicolson VC, DFC, 16 August1940