Decals for GM Eastern Division FM-2 Wildcat carrier-borne fighter aeroplane. Recommended for Arma Hobby kit.
Grumman F4F Wildcat / General Motors FM-2 Wildcat
FM-2 is the last and the most widely produced version of the Grumman F4F Wildcat aircraft. Manufactured entirely at General Motors Eastern Division plants under a new type designation. The aircraft was the basic fighter on the deck of escort aircraft carriers in the final phase of the 2nd World War on both Pacific and Atlantic . Along with TBF / TBM, Avenger was the "work-horse" of US Navy carrier-borne aviation.
- FM-2, white 20, VC-93, USS Petrof Bay, Okinawa, April 1945
- FM-2, white D9, VC-14, USS Hoggatt Bay, Convoy duty on Pacyfic and escort of damaged USS Houston, October 1944
- FM-2, black 4, VC-13, USS Tripoli, Battle of Atlantic, March 1944
- FM-2, white D6, VC-14, USS Hoggatt Bay, Convoy duty on Pacyfic and escort of damaged USS Houston, October 1944
- FM-2, white 18, VC-99, USS Hoggatt Bay, Leyte Bay, July 1945
- Monografie Lotnicze, F4F wildcat, Adam Jarski, AJ-Press 1995
- Wildcat Aces of World War 2, Barett Tillman, Osprey Publishing 1995
- U.S. Navy Carrier Fighters of W.W.II, Aerodata International, Squadron/Signal Publications 1987
- Grumman Wildcat Pt. 2, Scale Aviation modeller International, December 2001
- F4F Wildcat in Action, Squadron/Signal Publications 1988
- Walk Around F4F Wildcat, Squadron/Signal Publications 1995